Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible career choices relevant to this qualification include:
- authorised supervisor (children's services)
- centre manager (children's services)
- childhood educator
- children's advisor
- children's service director/manager
- early childhood educator
- children's services coordinator
- director (children's services)
- team coordinator
- team leader
- program leader
- child development worker
This qualification is available for direct entry. This means that you do not need to be currently working in the industry or hold a particular qualification to gain entry.
Students enrolling into the Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care must also agree to meet the following requirements:
- obtain and provide a valid and current child related employment screening clearance
- undertake and successfully complete 240 work placement/assessment hours with a Time approved/provided work placement within an appropriate regulated education and care service (e.g: long-day care, child care centre)
Available under a contract of training.
Program Commences on the 13th of February.