Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible career choices relevant to this qualification include:
- pharmacy assistant
For Students enrolled in the Online (S2/S3) Support the Supply of Pharmacy Medicines & Pharmacist Only Medicines SIRCIND002 unit please click below to access the online training portal.
To request access to the Online Training Portal, please email email@example.com or submit an enquiry from the Home page.
A person undertaking this role is required to work under the supervision of a Pharmacist.
All Pharmacy Assistants working within your pharmacy that handle customer enquiries or assist with the purchase of products that hold a schedule of S2 or S3 require formal training.
This is a mandatory training requirement to meet the Quality Care Pharmacy Program.
This program can be studied by Distance Learning, Classroom and Online.
Topics explored within this program include:
- pharmacy medicines and pharmacist only medicines
- your role as a pharmacy assistant
- specific pharmacy protocols and particular situations
- communicating effectively with your customers
- quality processes within the pharmacy environment
- knowing medicines
- privacy and confidentiality
- resources to help you ASK – ASSESS - ADVISE